About Applied Fitness Personal Training
Dan Grimes Head Coach/Owner
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Advanced Nutrition for Physical activity
- Postnatal assessment, recovery, functional exercise and core restore.
- Gym Based Boxing
- Circuit Training
- Featured Blog writer for; Vi-Sports
- Winner of the Origym Personal trainer of the year 2019 award for Birmingham
- Featured writer for Colmore Life magazine, featured article in Birmingham mail newspaper
About Me and The Company Origins
The Company Ethos:
Here at Applied Fitness Personal Training we pride ourselves on making sure your results come first. We do that by always improving our Service, improving our Knowledge and improving our systems.
We stand for integrity, never pushing products we don’t believe in for commission, never recommending things we don’t believe will be good for your health, your results or your bank balance.
When you enrol into our program you will join a community of people who have each joined something that could change there lives forever, a community where we encourage growth, encourage support and encourage each other to be the best they can be.
Those 3 things are the foundations for the final (most important for you) part of the company values which is results, making sure that when you come to us you get results and this is the last program for diet or training that you need so you can live a healthy and fit life.
This is Applied Fitness Personal Training